Vision Statement Curriculum and Instruction:
- To continue to align the site curriculum, instruction and assessments with district and state standards.
- To meet the needs of all students in 4th through 8th grades so that they achieve proficiency in grade level standards.
- To maintain an ongoing process of evaluation, planning, implementation and assessment of the academic program.
- To continue to improve the quality of instruction by providing all staff with effective staff development.
- To increase the number of students performing at Proficient and Advanced levels in Mathematics and Language Arts
- To exit Program Improvement status
- To foster ownership and stewardship among all staff members, students and parents.
- To foster an open, friendly, supportive and professional environment for all.
- To build a stimulating and productive environment for learning and teamwork.
- To maintain a safe and secure campus.
- To create and maintain productive partnerships between El Tejon School and the community.
maintain a positive relationship with the media. To provide meaningful
and regular opportunities for parents and community members to become
partners in education.
Bullying Reporting Notice:
Parents and students now have the ability to report an incidence of
bullying online using Springeo.com. All incidences are emailed/texted to
the principal and administrative designees, and they will be
investigated within 36 hours. In addition, all incidences are recorded
in the Springeo system and parents can log in to see any updates
regarding their child's bullying report.